Latest news for Camano Water Association members
- Come to the annual membership meeting, November 5, 2016
- Read the Autumn 2016 newsletter (October 2016) (pdf)
- See the Water System Cooperation Opportunities Feasibility Study (August 2016)
- Review the August 16, 2016 board meeting minutes (pdf)
- Get involved with your water system, July 2016 (pdf)
Helpful reports and references
- Sign up for the automatic payment plan
- Learn about the CWA Cross-Connection Control program (April 2015) (pdf)
- Consumer Confidence Report 2016 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Water Use Efficiency Annual Performance Report 2016
- Minutes from the November 2014 annual membership meeting (pdf)
Did you know?
There are 21 miles of water pipe in the Camano Water Association service area, ranging from 2 to 8 inches in diameter. There are 1,054 water services (hookups) installed as of February 2016.
On this website, you’ll find information about membership, water rates, policies, forms, and publications. Check back to see announcements, news, and board minutes. Keep an eye on the Camano Water Association calendar for billing, board meetings, and annual meeting dates.
The map to the right shows the Camano Water Association service area, which is located in the Country Club area of Camano Island, Washington. The service area is on the east side about halfway down on the island. It serves the Cavalero and Swiss Alps neighborhoods, and as far south as East Mountain View Road and as far west up to Lawson Road. Click the map for a detailed view of the service area.