Latest news for Camano Water Association members
- Consider becoming a board member, July 2016 (pdf)
- Read the Summer 2016 newsletter (June 2016) (pdf)
- Review the May 17, 2016 board meeting minutes (pdf)
- New water rates and fees effective January 1, 2016
- Learn about the CWA Cross-Connection Control program (April 2015) (pdf)
Helpful reports and references
- Sign up for the automatic payment plan
- Consumer Confidence Report, 2015 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report (pdf)
- Water Use Efficiency Annual Performance Report – 2015 (pdf)
- Minutes from the November 2014 annual membership meeting (pdf)
Did you know?
There are 21 miles of water pipe in the Camano Water Association service area, ranging from 2 to 8 inches in diameter. There are 1,054 water services (hookups) installed as of February 2016.
On this website, you’ll find information about membership, water rates, policies, forms, and publications. Check back to see announcements, news, and board minutes. Keep an eye on the Camano Water Association calendar for billing, board meetings, and annual meeting dates.
The map to the right shows the Camano Water Association service area, which is located in the Country Club area of Camano Island, Washington. The service area is on the east side about halfway down on the island. It serves the Cavalero and Swiss Alps neighborhoods, and as far south as East Mountain View Road and as far west up to Lawson Road. Click the map for a detailed view of the service area.